Intel® X710-BM1 PCIe 3.0 Quad Port SFP+ 10GbE Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (X710-DA4 Equivalent NIC)
Shipping EstimateCurrently unavailable
Couldn't load pickup availability
Intel® X710-BM1 PCIe 3.0 Server Adapter (X710-DA4 Equivalent) with quad port SFP+ 10GbE network connectivity.
- Includes low profile bracket
The Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710 addresses the demanding needs of an agile data centre by providing unmatched features for both server and network virtualization, flexibility for LAN and SAN networks, and proven, reliable performance. The Intel® Ethernet 700 Series Network Adapters. These adapters are the foundation for server connectivity, providing broad interoperability, critical performance optimisations, and increased agility for Communications, Cloud, and Enterprise IT network solutions.
- Supports SFP+ connections for 10GBASE-SR, 10GBASE-LR and SFP+ Direct Attach Copper (DAC) physical media
- PCI Express* (PCIe) v3.0, x8
- Network Virtualization offloads including VXLAN, GENEVE, NVGRE, MPLS, and VXLAN-GPE with Network Service
- Intel® Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
- Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP) enables increased packet processing efficiency for NFV and Cloud deployments
- Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) optimised for efficient packet processing
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Intelligent offloads to enable high performance on servers with Intel® Xeon® processors
- I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualised server